Welcome to Villa Awoyo. Below are our house rules. Please read and observe these rules for your safety and enjoyment while on our property. We wish you a pleasant stay!
1. Arrival and check in is at 2pm daily. Departure and check out is at 12pm daily.
Minimum 2 night stay required on all overnight reservations.
2. Early arrival (between 10am - 1pm) or a late departure (between 1pm - 3pm) is subject to availability and will be charged at 25% of the daily room rate.
3. Early arrival (before 10am) or late departure (after 3pm) is subject to availability and will be charged at 50% of the daily room rate.
4. Breakfast is from 7.00am–10.00am. Lunch and dinner are served from 11.30am – 8.00pm.
5. Electricity is 220 V. Please do not use any appliances that do not meet this voltage.
6. Open fire, candles etc. are not allowed in any room in the main building.
7. The pool table may not be used by children under the age of 12. Damage as a result of underage children using the table will be charged at a minimum of 200ghs to the registered guest.
8. Use of the top bunk bed in children's rooms is restricted to children age 7 or older. Only one child aged 7 or older may sleep in the top bunk bed at any given time. All children below age 7 must use the lower bunk bed only.
9. Damage to hotel property whether willful or accidental, is the responsibility of the guest and will be charged to the registered guest.
10. For safety and hygiene reasons preparing or serving meals in guest bedrooms is not permitted.
11. Villa Awoyo is a 100 % NON-SMOKING facility. Smoking is not allowed in any room in the villa, on the grounds or at the river decks.
12. Outside food items are not permitted on the property. All outside alcoholic beverages will be subject to a cork fee of 90ghs per bottle. Food and drink exceptions include small prepackaged snacks and baby food for young children (3yrs or younger). No coolers or ice chests are permitted on the property.
13. Pets are not permitted on the property at any time.
14. Please secure your money and valuables. Always close your windows and lock your door when leaving your room. Villa Awoyo is not liable in case of theft or loss.
15. Please report any lost and found items to the reception.
16. All vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. Villa Awoyo shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the property.
17. If any equipment in your room is faulty or not functioning properly, kindly inform the reception.
18. Please preserve our environment and be conscious of your water and electricity use. Switch off your AC when your room door or windows are open.
19. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am. Televisions, voices, and devices must be kept at a respectful volume level at all times. Doors should be opened and closed quietly. No congregating or running in halls or lobby areas.
20. Do not forget to turn in your room key and courtesy phone at the reception when you leave.
21. Unauthorized professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited. Zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site without prior written consent.
22. We are located in a natural habitat. Please do not feed or interact with any wildlife. Parents are reminded to be aware of the environment and keep an eye on their children at all times while on our property. Children under 12 years old may not be left unattended at anytime for the entire duration of their stay.
23. All guest are required to read and observe all posted signs and plaques including pool and playground rules. Failure to observe posted signs may result in the denial of service.
24. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult in order to enter and use the swimming pool. No individual who cannot swim, regardless of age, may enter the swimming pool.
25. We require valid contact information from the guest making the reservations including first and last name, address, and phone number. The names of all guests occupying the room must be registered. Information regarding your license plate/car description is also gathered at security prior to check-in.
26. Only registered guests are permitted in the Villa. Guests from outside are not allowed to join in-house guests. For guests who do not observe this rule, the Villa will be obliged to cancel their accommodations with no refund.
27. Villa Awoyo reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who fails to comply with instructions from a member of management or other person authorized to act on behalf of the Villa. Anyone found to be causing damage to the Villa, the Villa infrastructure, causing harm or posing a threat to any other person on site, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, appearing to be under the influence of drugs and alcohol or in breach of any of the above listed conditions may be removed and reported to the police.
28. Our cancellation policy requires 7 days written notice in the event you wish to cancel your reservation for a full refund. Under 7 days notice, 1 day will be charged for the cancellation. Under 48 hours notice, 2 days will be charged for the cancellation. Guests may postpone their paid reservations due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances at no charge.
THE PERFECT GETAWAY
Free Parking on Premises
We offer free and secure parking to all our guests.
All guest rooms feature king size beds. Children's rooms have bunk beds for up to 3 children. Top bunk restricted to children age 7 or older.
The property features a tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court, swimming pool, paddling pool, splash pad, trampoline, table tennis, swings, seesaw, merry-go-round, climbing frames, and slides.
Each bedroom features an ensuite bathroom with spacious all glass walk in showers.
All guests can enjoy the large river-view swimming pool with fountain, splash pad and children’s paddling pool.
Nightly Turndown Service
Enjoy our signature fresh juices served with our homemade cookies or chocolates as a bedtime treat every evening.
Turndown service is available every evening between 6pm and 8pm.